Thursday, June 22, 2006

hai......

guess its gonna be another bad day for me again..
i need 2 finish my homework mann...but...i really need help.
the LA thingy really sucks lar...hah, nvr mind, shall try my best 2 finish it by 2dayy lorhx....hai, school gonna reopen soon, which means trouble for me...
but nvr mind, school reopen liao very funn.coz nationals r comin in juz lyk 2 weeks time.haha.yeahh. budden, i juz dun lyk my seating arrangement larr...
of all places why mus i sit over there.dammit lar. good thing daren is juz beside me, the place whr i sat for the past 2 terms.If not, im gonna be suffocated 2 death..hah!

yeah and ytd trng was kinda good..i did 1 set of fast 800m and timing was still the same as monday's, 2:35...but i noe it could be bttr coz my last 100m, my muscles all tighten up and i slowed dwn lyk shit. :(
but nvm, there are more trainings and hopefully i can improve my timing and most importantly, NOT TO LOSE TO JAMIE BY ALOT...lol.
determination will do evryth...watch out jamie. lols, tts lame. -.-
and i dun gettit mann.Shiying is lyk injured alrdy and she wans 2 go for more trainings.And i think arh the injury might get worse lehh...
but wad can i do? hai, nvm. juz wish her all the best...dun worsen the injury bahh
kayys, i shall stop here then.bye ppl.
anyth can happenn, juz wait and see....

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard