Thursday, July 27, 2006

a bad day indeed. . .

okayy....27 june 2006, thursday is a very bad day 4 me...
nth juz seems 2 be goin right for me...k lor. nvr mind den..dun giv a damn either..
kaes shall post bout wad happen ba..today SUCKS.

during recess, i was attacked by daren, daniel and bryan...
daren hit me and when i wantd 2 whack him bac, mr bryan chua xian zhen suddenly appeared infront of me and whacked me rite in my face..FACE!
hah mayb tts wad he meant by takin revenge coz my knee had hit his elbow when i was playin wih the monkey bar...okay lor. revenge jiu revenge lorhx..

after school, was playin wif daren and comparing hu was taller(im obv taller den him but he juz dun bliv lor, k nvm.lol). he was bhind our classroom and thr is lyk tis "hole".
and i was in the classroom. i laffed at him sayin tt he is a shortie, and den he nt happy. he climbed up and laff at me, sayin he was taller..
den i stood on the table anf i found out he was still "taller" den me...i decided to climb onto the railing...i think daren accidently closed the window and it juz scratched on my leg and den blood came flowing out...
hah.so sucky and idiotic...-.- nvm la...he bu xiao xian de...

went bac in2 classroom to take my hp to check for msges or missed calls...
and i cant find it...i left in my bag when i went for lunch and had not touched my bag until 3pm...i searched evrywhr possible 4 my fone, but i juz couldnt find it....
got rlly pissed off and den suddenly, Miss Chua Liwen from Secondary 1B came up to me and threw my phone on my table...she obviously took my fone and did not evn tell me..
urgh fine she's very good...hah. bt nvm larr...said sorie liao so nvm...=))

yeah so 2day had been a bad day 4 me larrs...k shant talk bout it anymore...
the best part of the day 2day is the playing of barbie dolls...its lyk so funn...
hahaah k i shant be sick and pervertic.k i shall stop here. bye ppl!! =D=D
bad day...BOO! X((

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard