Sunday, August 20, 2006

&i love that indian guy

saturday again. and wad does that mean??? TRAINING! woots i juz love saturdays man. hahaha. training rawks. and when i was about to go 4 my training, cheryl called me and asked me whtr i wanna go escape with her frens. i told her i had training but she does nt bliv me. den managed to make her bliv me tt i had trng ltr. so den after tt said byebye lo.-.- den after the conversation, finished my lunch and i went out le.

and something happened to my spects 2day.the side of it broke when i picked it up from my table when i woke up. yea den i was lyk wtf. den my mum asked me to go fix it later when im going 4 training ltr. yea got it fixed. but tt person told me tt he can only put superglue and paste it back. if cannot paste bac den mus buy new pair of spects liao. lucky can paste bac sia. heaved a sigh of relief when he told me tt my spects could be fixed. =D

and i went out very late 2day and reached ngee ann poly very late. reached at 2.30. and tts wad tym training starts. i normally reach at 2 de. (cheryl, i bluffed u tt trng started at 2. haha. =X)and shiying pangseh me! haha no la. she got tests this week so she nvr come. luckily kuanliang went. if nt me and the paya lebar girls. erm...haha. =)). yeah immediatly changed and started warm-up. and training was so hiong. we started with 10 sets of 15 seconds of the rubber thing. den 1 round of the equipments thr. must do 10 each.yeah den after tt we did ANOTHER 10 sets of 20 seconds of the rubber thing. wah laos. den halfway through the first set, my stomach very pain and i went 2 shit.=X felt so much bttr after tt and chionged 9 more sets. den did another set of the equipments agn. yeah. den mr lim announced something so scary. "Lets get ready for the long run" (he said sth liddat) den me and kl were lyk wth? we thought dun need 2 do coz we did 20 sets of the rubber thing. yea so in the end, we still hav 2 run lor. and we were lyk walking cum jogging. den SUDDENLY the indian guy who was once from ngee ann showed us the shortcut. and we cut alot lor. about 1.5 km++. me, kuanliang, caryn, priscilla and the katong convent girls ran togethr with tt indian guy. yea. i love tt guy man. woots. haha. and thr is this pro.his name is matthew. according to chris, he runs 10km in 30 minutes.OMG. so fast sia. admire him. he still finished faster than us. -.- den caryn asked whtr we wanna run through the canteen there. we said we dunwan and it was the right decision. they ran a longer distance than us though. haha=D. yeah then changed and went home liaos.

treated myself to bubble tea later and a waffle. i was so hungry and thirsty. yeah, i love myself. training rawks. den took mrt home and slept immediately after i got a seat.=D
yea ok shall stop here. Bye!
&history assignment sucks. )):

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard