Wednesday, September 13, 2006

to hell to viruses

hadnt been posting for a super long time rite? sorri sia. no time to post. hais. teachers are so nice by piling homework on us. homework homework and more homework. oh well, maybe life in dhs is liddat? sean sucks! yay! wah on monday we were having assembly in the auditorium, yeah and i had just 4 hours of sleep on sunday and after watching the performance for lyk a few minutes, my eyes closed and i went into deep sleep. was thinking of lots of things when i was sleeping. many things came in2 my mind. dun wanna mention wad i thought of haha.

and daren and boshi were so "nice" they kajiao-ed me when they found out that i was sleeping. they tried all means and ways to wake me up lor. then the 1c ppl all saw me sleeping lyk a pig. wadda hell. but on tuesday, they were serioulsy dam nice. yea NICE. i had only 5 hours of sleep. and it was no bttr than monday. yeah. so, off i went 2 sleep when mr kiw was talking bout honesty. yeah. i wanted 2 sleep but i thought daren and daniel will kajiao me. so i didnt sleep lor.but finally, i cannot stand it anymore. my eyelids closed and tada! hahaa. den when the talk was over, evry1 clapped mah. daren and daniel didnt want 2 wake me up. so they went 2 cover my ears. -.- daren covered my elft and daniel covered my right. nice ppl right? and weeleng said tt i seduced myself. coz when i was sleeping, i placed my hands on my legs. den when i was sleeping rightt, i pulled my pants up.-.- lol.many funny things happen in the auditorium man. i hope tmr the interaction period is at audi. & i can sleep agn. hahaha. and i wanna see wad the guys who are seating on my left and right would do. hahahaa.

i passed my hist assignment and test!! yay!! 8/15 for both. although it is nt very high, but atleast i passed, im happy alrdy. coz i failed all my hist assignment and tests b4 this. i passed only timeline. yeah. so. YAY! lol.

my class ppl can be fun sometimes, with the exception of SOME. they are just so sickening. i wasnt even talkin 2 them and they complained tt i was very noisy when i wasnt. yeah fine. i dunnid care about them de. sickening. urgh. yeah and im so dumb not 2 bring my homework home 2day. had 2 ask glad 2 scan le and send me. wow. haha. yea thanks glad. (:

yeah and i was shivering on the bus 2day when i went home 2day. yes. SHIVERING. my body was feeling so damn warm when i reach home and after i bathed and ate. i slept and when i woke up. my temperature was lyk 38.7 degrees lah. walao ehh. my mum forced me 2 eat 2 panadols and obvioulsy i hate them. panadols are lyk so...yucks. k nvm after eating them, i went 2 do my hmwk and my temp has dropped by 1.1 degrees liao. 37.5 now. means i hav 2 go school tmr. hais.nvm la. school is FUN.lyk real. yeah.
thanks for ur concern. lalala.

shall end my post here bahh. k BYE! takkaire of urself dun fall sick lyk me.esp u.

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard