Thursday, November 02, 2006

my pathetic life...

i seriously must get a life and find sth meaningful to do le. seriously, im wasting tons of time by spending my time in front of the teevee and watching teevee. if mama din subscribe scv arhs, i would be rotting and rotting and rotting. =.= sean's a no lifer. gettit? (:

and now my life is getting more and more pathetic. trngs are lyk twice per week. wad am i gonna do during the 5 remaining days in a week. 2 mths of hols. 8 wks of pathetic rotting. u guys are gonna see me all rotted. yah. pathetic hur. trng ltr. yah. must remind shiying bring my book. rawrrrrrrrrr.. some1 pls come chat with me on msn pls...

and my phone is officially DEAD. rahhhhh. and i suppose my mama wun get a new one for me. any. i got bac my phone liaos. so. yups. dun call me lah. i cant hear. the wire snapped i think and cannot fix bac ler. -.- forget it. losers lyk me are liddat. oh wells. this is getting shitty. shant make it even shittier. bye bye.

get me a life.

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard