Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Isnt it just a game or sth.

how on earth can a simple game screws people up.
ah, forget it. It just catches me and turns me off.
I need a bath, sis' taking too long.

anyway. holidays aint that productive as what i've planned it to be.
im far behind schedule.
im far behind my goals.
im far behind my targets.
all this boils down to 1 simple thing.
ie. FAILURE.

maybe one rly should know his own limits and not climb a tree of 100inches tall.
yeah if theres really so many maybes, they aint maybes anymore.
maybe a be? oh wow ftw.

i swear upon my moomoo cup, (-.-)
that im gna switch the moods and really, i guess, it's time to turn the tables arnd. its time to gain the basic respect one deserves.
and its really time to get out of the shadow tt ive lived in for the previous 16yrs of my life.

oh and wow im 16 rdy. 8 days ago. oldie fogey bogey mogey.
a 16 yr old behaving like a 7 yr old. Impressive hm.
nvm like ive said, its time to turn the tables arnd.
the chips are in my hands now and i will fully 把握 this opportunity tt might nehver come again.

And Rafael Alston ftw. Loves.
But i will not want him to be that impressive on thursday night.
So does Mickael Pietrus. muaha.
pure bias it seems.

aight to you ppl out there, share the loveee.
its vacation time.

SEAN(:

    <

    Sean Teo (:
    2 June (:
    1B'06, 2B'07, 3E'08, 4E'09 (Im so old T_T)
    dhsTRACK!
    gooddevil93@htm.com

Tagboard